Here's some anime whose source material are licensed by publishers.
Over the past few years there’s been a number of anime that have been adapted from manga and light novels. A high number of them have been licensed by official publishers in the US, and this isn’t changing for the most part for the Winter anime season. Chances are though, this list will be updated as publishers make more announcements down the line.
But here’s the initial list of winter anime whose source material is available in English officially, or is forthcoming:
1. Overlord Season 2
2. The Seven Deadly Sins Season 2
4. Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody
Creator: Hiro Ainana
Light Novel licensed by: Yen Press
5. Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
6. Pop Team Epic
7. Teasing Master Takagi-San
9. Laid-Back Camp
10. Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line
11. The Ryou’s Work is Never Done!
12. Basilisk: The Oka Ninja Scrolls
13. How to keep a Mummy
Creator: Kakeru Utsugi
Manga licensed by: Crunchyroll
14. Hyaku Hoshin Engi
Creator: Ryu Fujisaki
Manga licensed by: VIZ Media
Streaming: Crunchyroll, FUNimation
15. Devilman Crybaby