From manga companies licensing a bunch of things to anime companies ALL licensing one thing, you can bet Justin and Helen can talk about TOKYOPOP though all of this somehow. Wait what?
- Fall anime we’re mostly up to date on
- All the licenses that were announced by J-Novel, Seven Seas, and Yen Press
- Helen’s journey to Anime USA (and her TOKYOPOP story that ends with a reference to a shady dealer)
- FUNimation and some issues with their titles (Escaflowne is one)
- Other news, which finally includes Dragon Ball Super getting licensed! (and not by FUNimation, which did get licensed by them today.)